NEW FEATURE: Auto Rental Price Adjuster
Since helping design the rental system with the Splinterlands team we have always wanted to create a hands off Auto Renter for card owners. During the last month or two of early testing we are already managing more than 10% of the rental cards and we take on all the RC costs, not you.
- TIME SAVING: One time setup
- SAFE: You don't need to share your keys.
- EASY: Seconds to set up and defaults provided.
- ADJUSTABLE: You can be as aggressive in pricing as you want.
- EFFECTIVE: Even at the aggressive setting of 80th percentile almost 90% of user cards get rented
- INEXPENSIVE: Free to try. Depends on how many repricings, not a % of your earnings.
Free repricings for everyone. Even more included in Premium.
How it works
We will attempt to answer questions but feel to add more in comments or our discord
- List cards for rent
- Configure ARPA
- Let it run
- Buy extra repricings as needed (never expire)
COST?: Free to try! And NO RC cost.
-- Buy extra repricings in bulk or Premium allows 25k repricings a month.
-- As low as $3 for 25k more repricings (discount using PKM tokens)
How many Repricings?: Depending on the aggressiveness of your settings and quantity of rented cards 25k repricings may last you many months or large accounts many choose to buy hundreds of thousands of repricings.
Management: You can adjust as much as you want, you can even continue to manually adjust, however you can set and forget if you want.
Use Less Repricings: Be more lenient in settings or use exclude sets to cut down on the number of repricings you use.
STEP BY STEP SETUP
To better illustrate this, let us give you a step by step walkthrough:
1. Rent out cards
Click on the cards tickbox, and then click Rent.
2. Give Permission
Use the Profile page to turn on ARPA
3. Configure "ARPA" Settings
Defaults are there for your convenience but you can adjust as you please.
BREAKDOWN OF SETTINGS PANEL
Definition: The currently rented portion means that it will adjust the price of cards that are currently rented, it will only reprice cards that are low enough to meet the criteria that you've set.
- ARPA will reprice cards that are CURRENTLY RENTED if the current rental price of cards in your own account lower by 40% than the current 80th percentile market data from the last 24hrs.
- The new listing price of your rentals after adjustment is 1% higher than the 80th percentile.
"Not Currently Rented"
Definition: This section deals with your cards that are listed in the rental market but no one is renting them yet.
- Your unrented cards will be repriced if they are not rented in the past 24 hours.
- The new price for those cards will be the 50th percentile +5%
USE DEFAULTS - OR SET MANUALLY
Defaults are completely optional and just give you a starting point to make your own adjustments. With everyone able to set their own.
Advantages of ARPA
There are a lot of advantages in using ARPA. We have highlighted them below:
No posting key needed
No RC Cost (Resource Credits)
25k "Repricings" with PKM Premium
Revenue benefits the community (PeakMonsters doesn't take the money)
Use the interface you are already familiar with
Easy defaults or highly configurable
No bot will be deciding who wins and who looses for prices.
You can be as aggressive with pricing as you want (90th percentile available)
Percentiles or Low Market price are both options.
Good for any size account. If you do over 25k repricings you will want PKM - Premium.
Click to add more repricings that never expire.
As a reminder these funds benefit the community by adding to the Liquidity Provider rewards... this is not income for PeakMonsters.
If you run out of monthly or purchased repricings nothing bad happens the system simply doesn't reprice to match new market prices until there are more repricings.
PeakMonsters and Splinterlands links:
- PeakMonsters: https://peakmonsters.com/
- PeakD accounts: PeakMonsters | PeakMonsters blogging account
- PeakD Projects discord: https://discord.gg/QdYg3zUSCD
- PKM Whitepaper: https://pkm.peakmonsters.com/
- Play Splinterlands: https://splinterlands.com?ref=peakmonsters
Other Social Media accounts:
Another awesome utility. This just keeps getting better and better.
thanks for this utility
Damn this is awesome, I think this one flew under the radar! Definitely going to use this!
hey, I have tried to use it, but for some reason it does not work. Do you have a suggestion? I configured a list which I selected with the configurations, but although it says "active" my cards are not being listed for rent. I have waited for 2 days now so the reprice cards should have worked by now