Updates: Better Rental Renewals, Renter's Board, Card Listings, and more!
New season, new updates. Here is a list of the recent updates in the PeakMonsters platform:
- Rental expiration notification and Renew all option for rentals
- Maintain Selected Levels when reloading Renter's board
- Listing cards for Rent Improvements:
- Quickly set rental price based on market/bids data
- Added an arrow to easily navigate cards in Price Discovery Tools
- Highlight the card that is viewed in the Price Discovery Tools
- Other Updates
- Marked "starter set" cards as playable on the Rental page
- Added FAQs and Guides under the
Moretab in the top bar
- Added links to hiveblocks transactions in tables inside the Profile table
Card Expiration Pop-up and Renew All Option
We have added a notification to remind PeakMonsters users about rented cards that are about to expire within 24 hours. After clicking
Check Now on the pop-up, it will automatically filter the collection based on the newly added filter called
Once ticked, the Renew Only filter will do the following:
- Show only your RENTED CARDS
- Give you the option to "Renew All" of your rentals in few clicks.
After selecting the
Renew Only filter under For Rent, the
Renew All button will now be visible under the Market/Rent Price header. Once Renew All is clicked, it will now add all of your valid rented cards to your cart, and you now have the option to renew all of them in one go or remove some cards that you do not want to use anymore.
As you can see in the example above, renewing an entire set of rentals is now faster and requires a lot less clicks from your end.
Maintaining Card Levels upon Reload
This update is a common request in the PeakMonsters channel - maintaining the rarity level filter when reloading in the Renter's board. After the recent update, reloading the page no longer removes the levels assigned on each rarity.
You no longer have to re-enter the levels every time you reload and try to look for a better listing.
Listing Cards for Rent Improvements
Here are the updates aimed to improve the experience of card owners when listing their cards for rent:
- Quickly set rental price based on market/bids data. You can also set rental prices quickly with offset (-1 / +1).
- Added an arrow to easily navigate cards in Price Discovery Tools.
- Highlighted the card that is viewed in the Price Discovery Tools.
Note: You can view the corresponding updates in the numbered image below.
With the recent update, card owners can now navigate easily through their cards, and quickly list these based on market/bids data just by clicking on the highlighted numbers as indicated by #1 in the image above. Card owners can choose if they want to use the Listings or Bids as the reference for their rental prices.
"Starter set" cards as playable in Renter's board
In the Renter's board, ghost cards or the cards from the "Starter Set" are now marked as Playable with it tagged as "S" under the Playable column.
FAQs and Guides in the Top bar
Links to Hiveblocks Transactions in Profile tables
If you like to see your specific transactions in Hiveblocks, you can now click on the icon beside the Transaction ID, and it will automatically redirect you to the corresponding Hiveblocks page.
PeakMonsters and Splinterlands links:
- PeakMonsters: https://peakmonsters.com/
- PeakD accounts: PeakMonsters | PeakMonsters blogging account
- PeakD Projects discord: https://discord.gg/QdYg3zUSCD
- Play Splinterlands: https://splinterlands.com?ref=peakmonsters
Other Social Media accounts: