Splinterlands Asset Overview October 2022
It's been about 6 weeks since my last Splinterlands Assets Overview and so this is a little overdue.
Here are my holdings ATM...
And in comparison to September:
I thought a spreadsheet would make it clearer.
As you can see, there have been the following changes in the last five weeks...
- Cards have drifted down in value - I have more cards now, including having opened 200 Riftwatchers packs and bought quite a lot more too, but more cards are now worth less than 6 weeks ago.
- SPS has declined slightly by around 10% (NB I used some of that to buy RIFT!)
- DEC has also declined by around 10%
- Hive funnily enough down 10%!
- VOUCHER - absolutely tanked in value down from $0.90 to $0.25, I'm glad I sold a packet before Riftwatchers
- Licenses have HELD their value
- LAND has doubled in value.
The overall value of my assets are up, thanks entirely to my LAND tract.
VOUCHER is the new DUMP token - so I think I'm going to keep selling half for Hive and pooling it - there's a decent return in the HIVE-VOUCHER pool and if I'm just suffering IL on the Hive I've swapped from VOUCHER it's not really IL!
EVERYTHING else - Hive/ SPS/ DEC/ Cards have all lost 10% of their value but then again BTC is down by a few percentage points since my last one of these, so this 10% loss isn't as bad as it seems maybe.
My overall conclusion is - LAND/ LICENCES are what you want to be holding.
Besides that for liquid funds it doesn't matter whether you hold SPS or DEC or cards - so I'm happy with a strategy of selling some SPS/ DEC for cards and keeping some liquid!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta