Hive Progress September 2021
It's been another productive and interesting month on Hive and the Tribes, dominated once again by the Splinterlands SPS airdrop and recent announcement of the Chaos Legion Presale details.
Besides Splinterlands I've been enjoying turning out my daily posts on Hive and Leo and have been pleased with how the SPT token price has held up.
All in all, it's been ANOTHER great month on Hive!
Hive Holdings and Hive Rewards
@ReviseSociology received the following rewards:
- 435 HBD in author rewards
- 800 HP in author rewards
- 300 curation HP
- $1060 worth of Hive related tokens
And @revise.leo received the following:
- $19 HBD in author rewards
- 45 HP in author rewards
- 1.2 HP in curation rewards
- $46 worth of Hive related tokens
= $1100 worth of Hive reward tokens in total.
This is a slight increase on last month, helped by a very recent Hive pumpity pump this morning!
LEO holdings and LEO rewards
HiveStats shows me earnings for all tokens, which are now split between LEO (mainly) but POB (increasingly).
@revisesociology received the following in rewards
- 839 LEO, split 20 -80 curation/ author rewards
- 600 LEO (approx) for my Hive delegation
- $169 (approx) worth of LEO related rewards in total
@Revise.leo received the following rewards:
- 626 LEO split about 80-20 curation - author
- $300 worth of LEO related tokens
So that is around 2000 LEO tokens rewarded in total.
Or around $550, not bad!
Around the same as last month, but my earnings are down and LEO delegation up, I guess people have been pulling their Hive out of that!
NB a small amount of that will be POB earnings but not very much, <$50 for sure!
MENTAL, it's been MENTAL.
The deck is now valued at something like $90K which is down from the highs of last month, but the DEC and SPS prices are holding up nicely, probably because of people stacking for Chaos Legion.....
My SPS drop is now around the 600 day mark which is pretty tasty.
Card rentals around 10K DEC a day on average.
Other Tribes and tokens
- @revise.spt has received at least $100 in curation rewards alone this month.
- I had to pull my POB delegation to amr008 as he ended the service, but I'm still getting around 100 POB a week in curation returns doing it manually.
- I'm starting to sell my Utopis, they are making less and less sense to me!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta