Cruel defender - Cruel Sethropod (share your battle)
Cruel it may seem
This seemingly weak, 3 mana monster may seem too meek and unable to take on mighty enemies but when you use it on a battle especially with armour, then it can do much damage than will throw the enemy off guard.
Sailors tell many tales of the dangers of the Cruel Sethropods. Armed with strong pincers and teeth as sharp as spears, they attack anything that gets within range. It is nearly impossible to remove a Cruel Sethropod once it has latched on, and many a sailor has the scars to show where they ventured too close.
The battle was interesting to watch and you can watch it now by clicking the image above. The opponent used the mighty Mylor which as you all gamers know has the Thorns and it can do huge damage but inspite of all the thorns, the game was won eventually.
Just remember that the cruel sethropod has armor and you should make sure to use a armor heal (repair) and for that the Scavo Hireling is the best.
So, when the rules are set and the timer is on and the opponent is getting ready, make sure you choose the right monsters and use them wisely. Even the position matters and you have a winner.
I am yet to prove to myself that I am a good player but I love to play and so do that inspite the losses. That is also another word for splinterlands addiction.
So, there you go. If you have not used this monster at all, go ahead and try it because the armor is really useful and if there is a repair along with it, then it is really powerful.
Tips for new splinterlands users
- Try to reinvest in the game and buy cards daily
- Splinterlands is the only game whose devs actually listen to the players and so, investing back means more returns for you
- Try to watch the top battles and learn new strategies
- Try to practice with experienced players but do not pay to do it
- Invite friends and family to try out this game and if they like it, you can give them your referral
- Try to play consistently and this will pay off in great terms
- Splinterlands is sure to take off globally and you can be thankful that you are playing it now
- Even if you are a new player, try renting old version cards and use it
- Write posts on hive about splinterlands and use the tags - #spt #splinterlands #oneup #neoxian #nftgame #hivegames
- Life of a gamer - make sure you have enough rest too and get up and leave if you face a losing streak
- Interact with other gamers on the splinterlands discord and get to learn new tips and tricks
- Make sure you learn the basics of the cards and the abilities before ending up renting a high level summoner and use it with low level monsters
If you have found these tips useful, please reblog this post for others.
If you are on Hive, you must try out Listnerds Listnerds not only helps you to share your blogs to a mailing list on Hive, it also helps you earn money.
New to splinterlands? Sign up now
images - splinterlands, screenshots and lore