Sharing a Battle Using Crystal Jaguar
Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
You can read about it HERE.
The Featured Monster
THEME: CRYSTAL JAGUAR
ABILITIES: Thorns at level 4; Retaliate at level 9.
Weak Magic- Magic attacks hit Armor first before reducing Health.
Even Stevens- Only Monsters with even Mana cost may be used in battle.
1. Use the least number of Magic Monsters.
2. Use Monsters that have the ability to attack from the back.
3. Arrange monsters according to: Melee, Magic, and Ranged.
4. Field as many Monsters as possible.
The LineupClick the link below to watch the battle.
Summoner: Daria Dragonscale- All friendly Melee Attack Monsters have +1 Melee Attack.
1. Theme Monster Crystal Jaguar: Thorns- Speed of 3, Melee attack of 1 +1, Armor of 1, Health of 6. When hit with a Melee attack, does damage back to the attacker.
2. Manticore: Flying, Reach- Speed of 3, Melee attack of 2 +1, Health of 7. Has an increased chance of evading attacks from Monsters that do not have the flying ability. May attack from the second position of the team.
3. Silvershield Warrior: Reach- Speed of 2, Melee attack of 2 +1, Armor of 2, Health of 4. May attack from the second position of the team.
4. Armorsmith: Repair- Speed of 3. Melee attack of 1 +1, Health of 3. Restores some armor to friendly Monster whose armor has received the most damage.
5. Fire Spitter: Flying- Speed of 4, Range attack of 3, Health of 5. Has an increased chance of evading attacks from Monsters that do not have the flying ability.
6. Silvershield Archers: Snipe- Speed of 3, Ranged attach of 1, Health of 3.Targets enemy Monsters with Magic, or Ranged, or no attack who are not in the first position.
1. My Crystal Jaguar takes down the enemy tank Unicorn Mustang.
2. Fire Splitter eliminates enemy Kron the Undying.
3. Manticore vanquishes enemy Failed Summoner for the win!
The Battle Result
My opponent fielded two of the strongest Monsters and one no-attack Monster. Unfortunately, I have had 6 Monsters hitting them each time. I won the battle before the end of Round 3.
There you have it! Until the next time...
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!