Sharing a Battle Using Pirate Captain
Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
You can read about it HERE.
THEME: PIRATE CAPTAIN
Abilities: SNIPE//INSPIRE AT LEVEL 6
Silenced Summoner- Summoners do not give and stat buffs ofr debuffs or grant/use of abilities.
1. Fill all slots with Monsters.
2. All back Monsters should be able to deliver a blow.
3. Position Monsters according to Melee, Magic, and Ranged attacks, and in that order.
4. Field the strongest and fastest Monsters possible.
Click the link below to watch the battle.
Summoner: Alric Strombringer- Ruleset does not allow any buffs.
1. Sea Monster: Heal- Speed of 3, Melee attack of 5, Health of 9. Restores a portion of the Monster's Health in each round.
2. Wave Runner: Reach, Knock Out- Speed of 4, Melee attach of 3, Health of 5. This Monsters may attack from the seconda position. Does double damage to the enemy that is stunned.
3. Sabre Shark: Sneak- Speed of 4, Melee attack of 2, Health of 3. This Monsters targets the last Monster in teh enmey team instead of the first.
4. Dwarven Wizzard: Snipe- Speed of 2, Magic attack of 1, Armor of 1, Health of 3. This Monsters target Magic or Ranged or No-Attack Monsters that are not in the first position.
5. Theme Monster Pirate Captain: Snipe- Speed of 3, Ranged attack of 2, Health of 4. This Monsters target Magic or Ranged or No-Attack Monsters that are not in the first position.
6. Pirate Archer: Blast- Speed of 3, Ranged attack of 1, Health of 3. This Monster does additional damage to Monster's adjacent to the target Monster.
1. My Pirate Archer eliminates the enemy tank Djinn Oshannus.
2. Sea Monster demolishes enemy Sniping Narwhal
3. Dwarven Wizzard vanquishes enemy Ice Pixie.
4. Wave Runner decimates enemy Venari Wavesmith
5. Sabre Shark takes down enemy Enchanted Pixie for victory!
The Battle Result
We started about the same level. I was at 1778, the opponent at 1787. My opponent fielded one less Monster in his/her lineup. That gave me an advantage. He/she also fielded as back-up tank Sniping Narwhal, a Ranged attach Monster which was powerless and had no attack as tank.
My opponent used all Magic attacks (except for one Monster), which would have been alright n except that he/she cannot avail of the additional buff from Alric Stormbringer because of the Ruleset Silence Summoner.
I won the battle in three rounds with all my Monsters intact.
There you have it! Until the next time...
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!