Sharing a Battle Using Retaliate: StoneSplitter Orc
Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
You can read about it here.
The Feature Monster: Stonesplitter Orc
Standard: No modifications to the standard rules and game mechanics.
Since this is a Standard, lined up my Monsters as follows: Melee Attacks, Magic, Ranged.
Of the Melees, I started with the feature Monster StoneSplitter, followed by Flesh Golem then Minotaur Warlord as backup tank.
Except for Flesh Golem, all monster have the ability to attack from behind.
Click on the link to watch the battle.https://splinterlands.com?p=battle&id=bd378be2744fdd619266eb11359b2a8f264b4ffa&ref=silversaver888
Summoner: Lyanna Natura- All friendly Monster have +1 Health.
1. Stonesplitter Orc, Retaliate: Speed of 3; Melee attack of 3, Armor of 1, Health of 4 +1. When hit with a Melee attack, this Moster has a chance of attacking its attacker.
2. Flesh Golem, Heal: Speed of 3, Melee attack of 2, Health of 9 +1. Restores the Monsters Health at each round.
3. Minotaur Warlord, Magic Reflect: Speed of 3, Melee attack of 4, Health of 9 +1. When hit with Magic Damage, does reduced Magic Damage back to attacker.
4. Kron the Undying, Heal: Speed of 2, Magic attack of 3, Health of 9 +1. Restores the Monsters Health at each round.
5. Spirit Miner, Dodge: Speed of 3, Magic attack of 2, Health of 5 +1. Has an increase chance of evading Melee or Range attacks.
6. Mitica Headhunter, Snare: Speed of 5, Ranged attack of 4, Health of 4 +1. When attacking enemies with Flying abilities, it removes the Flying ability and cannot miss.
1.My Spirit Miner ruined enemy Serpertine Soldier.
2. Feature Monster Stonesplitter with his retaliate ability slaugthered enemy Kobold Miner.
3.Kron the Undying wasted enemy Goblin Shaman..
4. Mitica Headhunter eliminated enemy Fire Beetle
5. Kron the Undying vanquished enemy Fire Demon.
6.Spirit Miner demolished enemy Cerberus for the win!
The Battle ResultMy strategy worked. I eliminated the enemy at the end of round two, with all of my Monster team intact. And my opponent was 500 points ahead.
There you have it! Until the next time...
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!