Splinterlands Daily Update | Fed Bailout, Signature Bank Goes Down | Market Watch: BTC, HIVE, SPS, GLX, DEC (March 12, 2023)
Splinterlands Daily Update
- 10x diamond chests
- 4x summoner cards
- 1x rare card
- 8x common cards
Daily Focus Chests: +10 Diamond | 84 Diamond Total
Running out of time to get the ratings up
- Just need that one lucky streak to take it home
Crypto Market Today - Massive rebound!
- USDC is almost back to peg after Circle announced that it will cover the $3.3 billion
- Signature Bank failed and got shutdown
- Signature and Silvergate Capital are both crypto friendly bank, and Silicon Valley Bank funds crypto VC, coincidence?
- Fed is going to bailout depositors (not the banks)
Did you know?
- Silicon Valley Bank's address is 3003 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (33)
- USDC (Circle)'s loss is $3.3 billion (33)
What's the significance of 33? Coincidence again?
AI explains the number 33:
- Religious significance: In Christianity, Jesus Christ is said to have been crucified at the age of 33. Additionally, there are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry, a fraternity that emphasizes moral and personal development.
- Numerology: In numerology, 33 is considered a master number that represents spiritual enlightenment, compassion, and creativity.
- Science: The atomic number of arsenic is 33.
AI is quite useful :)
Bitcoin rebounded 10%, thanks to Fed - WHAT?
- From technical perspective, still not out of the woods
HIVE followed and rebounded
HIVE to BTC is almost flat
SPS, GLX, DEC - all rebounded
- SPS, $0.02502, 🚀
- GLX, $0.02947, 🚀
- DEC, $0.0007526, 🚀