🎮MY BATTLE Weekly Challenge! (DRAGONS)🎮
Hello my loving Blockchain gaming community,
Welcome back to my splinterlands game new post. How are you doing? What is your situation in playing the splinterland game? Is everything okay? I haven't posted about the BATTLE Weekly Challenge for about a week now. Today I will share my battle with dragon, which is the battle challenge of this week. This is my first challenge post for this week.
THEME: DJINN CHWALA
- Mana Cost: 22 points
- Available Element: All Elements. (Water, Earth, Life, Death, & Dragon)
Selecting cards for battle
For SUMMONER: DRAKE OF ARNAK card
- For the summoner, I used the DRAKE OF ARNAK summoner and I used from the earth unit card.
- The DRAKE OF ARNAK summoner card costs only 4 points of mana and this summoner card can increase the number of armor points on my team.
For the First Position: DJINN CHWALA card
- For the first position, I used the DJINN CHWALA monster card. The DJINN CHWALA card costs 8 points of mana and this card contains 2 points of melee attack, 5 point of armor points, 9 points of lives and 2 points of speed.
- The DJINN CHWALA card of ability is ' Thorns '. Thorns ability when hit with a melee attack, does damage back to the attacker.
- I like that the DJINN CHWALA card has a lot of armor and lives points that can be used as a main tank.
- DJINN CHWALA card is the Weekly Challenge monster I choose for this week's dragon unit. The rest of the monsters I chose for this battle are listed below.
For the second Position: GOBLIN PSYCHIC card
- For the second position, I used the GOBLIN PSYCHIC card. The GOBLIN PSYCHIC card costs 6 points of mana and this monster card contains 2 points of magic attack, 1 point of speed and 5 points of lives.
- The GOBLIN PSYCHIC card of ability is ' Tank Heal '. Despite the low speed count of GOBLIN PSYCHIC, I like the ability this card has.
- I want to use not only melee attack but also magic attack in this battle. Also, I like the ability of the GOBLIN PSYCHIC monster, so I chose this card for the second position.
For the third Position Tank: MYCELIC MORPHOID card
- For the third position, I used the MYCELIC MORPHOID card. The MYCELIC MORPHOID card costs only 1 point of mana and this card contains 1 point of melee attack, 2 points of lives and 1 point of speed.
- In this battle, I got a little bit of mana, so after choosing to the second position, I only had 1 point of mana left. So I chose the MYCELIC MORPHOID card for the third position.
In this battle the enemy uses a death quest and I use dragon quest. The enemy chose the THADDIUS BROOD card for the summoner card. I chose DRAKE OF ARNAK for the summoner. My summoner card increases the armor points of the cards on my team. The enemy summoner, THADDIUS BROOD card decrease the number of magic and lives points on my team. Due to the low number of mana, I was able to choose only 3 cards in this battle. At first, I thought I would lose this battle, but I won this battle. However, this battle was a bit difficult for me and I had to play until round-6. I have listed the link of the battle below.