🎮MY BATTLE Weekly Challenge! (SILENT SHA-VI)🎮
Hello my loving Blockchain gaming community,
Welcome to my splinterlands game post. Splinterlands game is one of my favorite blockchain games and this game has a lot of my favorite parts. So I play splinterlands game every day. Every day I'm talking about buying cards these days. Today I will not talk about it. Today I will share my battle with SILENT SHA-VI, which is the battle challenge of this week. This is my first challenge post for this week.
THEME: SILENT SHA-VI
Edition: CHAOS LEGION
Selecting battle cards
For SUMMONER: THADDIUS BROOD card
- For the summoner I choose THADDIUS BROOD summoner card. The THADDIUS BROOD summoner card costs 4 points of mana and this summoner can decrease on enemy -1 Magic point and -1 live point.
- I do not think the enemy will use cards with magic attack points in this battle. But I want to reduce the enemy's life point. That's why I used THADDIUS BROOD summoner.
For the first Position Tank: SILENT SHA-VI card
- The SILENT SHA-VI card costs 5 points of mana and this card contains 3 points of melee attack, 4 points of speed and 5 points of lives.
- The SILENT SHA-VI card of ability is ' Sneak '. SILENT SHA-VI is the challenge monster for this week.
- I use SILENT SHA-VI as the main tank for every battle with low mana points. I also used SILENT SHA-VI as the main tank because of my low mana point for this battle.
- I like that the SILENT SHA-VI card has a lot of melee attack points. I think that helps a lot in battle.
For the second Position: LIFE SAPPER card
- The LIFE SAPPER monster costs only 3 points of mana and this monster card contains 1 point of magic attack, 2 points of speed and 2 points of lives.
- The LIFE SAPPER monster of ability is ' life leech '. I used the LIFE SAPPER monster in this battle because of its ability.
- And I think the magic attack on this monster will be useful for battle.
For the third position: CURSED SLIMEBALL Card
- The CURSED SLIMEBALL card costs only 1 point of mana and this card contains 1 point of melee attack, 1 point of speed and 1 point of life.
- After selecting the second position, I still have 1 mana point left. That's why I chose this card.
For the fourth position, FURIOUS CHICKEN card
- In this battle the enemy used the life unit and I used the death unit. The enemy-selected summoner card increases the lives points on his team.
- My summoner card reduced enemy lives and magic attack points. Therefore, a summoner card that increases the enemy's life point is not useful for this battle
- In Round-1, my team focuses on the enemy's first position. The enemy attacks my team's first and last position.
- At the end of Round 1, my FURIOUS CHICKEN card was defeated by the enemy.
- During Round-2, my team focused on the enemy's first position. It's very difficult for me to attack the enemy's first position because the enemy team has a VENARI CRYSTALSMITH card.
- The enemy attacked my first and last position in Round-2, and at the end of Round-2 my CURSED SLIMEBALL was defeated by the enemy.
- By Round 3, the enemy team was strong with four cards, but in my team I had only two cards left.
- Until Round-3, my team is still targeting the enemy's first position. However, until the end of Round 3, my team could not win the enemy first position.
- In Round 4, my LIFE SAPPER won the enemy's first position.
- In Round 5, my team defeated the enemy STITCH LEECH again.
- By Round 9, the enemy had only one card left and my team had only one card left.
- My LIFE SAPPER has also become very strong due to its ability. So I easily defeated the last remaining enemy card.
After playing Round 9, I still have LIFE SAPPER left and still strong. This battle was difficult for me because the enemy team had a VENARI CRYSTALSMITH card and it was interesting to play. I also like to use the SILENT SHA-VI gold card so I think I will buy it tomorrow. That's all for today. Thank you all very much.