Splinterlands - Low hanging fruit report 01.05.2022
Here we go, the cheapest cards on the market on the 29th April 2021!
Welcome back to the Low hanging fruit report. If you have not joined us here before, to make it simple, I have been recording the lowest cards on the market per edition since this post here.
The idea is to track and trace the rise and fall of card values. Do with that what you will! Is it a good time to invest in cards? I believe that cards are really cheap right now on the 29th of April 2022. Some may get cheaper, but overall there is growth as well.
Time will tell and so will my graphs. I need to be doing this over the course of many months to get those stats to show us true trending instead of just fluctuating.
I am a little bit late again tonight, another braai thing came up during the long weekend. I am, however, a persistent man and will be doing my stats post anyway!
The Venari Heatsmith
The cheapest Common Cards in a graph
Right and without the Alpha Cards...
Awesome and these will get better as more data is added!
Low Hanging Fruit - Card Values
This is today...
This was yesterday...
The cheapest cards of the day ranging from $0.017 till $0.020 are still the usual suspects: The CHEAP SIX: the Pelacor Deceiver, Gargoya Lion, Venari Heatsmith, Pelacor Mercenary, Pelacor Conjurer and Pelacor Bandit.
On the special watchlist, the Venari Heatsmith going up to: $0.017.
- The cheapest Chaos Legion Reward cards is the Venari Heatsmith at $0.017
- The cheapest Chaos Legion card is the Gargoya Scrapper at $0.067.
- The cheapest Untamed era Reward card is the Harvester at $0.101.
- The cheapest Dice card is Marrow's Ghost at $0.200.
- The cheapest Untamed card right now is Tortisian Fighter at $0.196.
- The Cheapest Beta era reward card is the Baby Unicorn at $0.314.
- The Cheapest Beta card is a Minotaur Warrior at $0.494.
- The Cheapest Alpha card is a Silvershield Warrior at $1.840.
The cheapest Chaos Legion Reward cards are down.
The cheapest Chaos Legion cards are down slightly.
The cheapest Untamed Reward went down again.
The cheapest Dice card went up considerably.
The cheapest Untamed Card card stayed the same. Opportunity!
The cheapest Beta era Reward went up.
The cheapest Beta cards are up but still quite cheap.
The cheapest Alpha stayed the same again.
Right, let's see how the Rare cards are looking...
- The Cheapest Chaos Legion Reward Card is the Gargoya Devil at $0.064.
- The Cheapest Chaos Legion Card is the Portal Spinner at $0.109.
- The cheapest Untamed era Reward card is the Temple Priest at $0.450.
- The cheapest Untamed card right now is Dark Astronomer at $0.763.
- The Cheapest Beta era reward card is the Battle Orca at $0.418.
- The Cheapest Beta card is a Stone Golem at $1.870.
- The cheapest Dice card is Qid Yuff at $2.600.
- The Cheapest Alpha card is a Silvershield Paladin at $4.330.
On the special watchlist, the Venari Wavesmith at: $0.069. - This stayed the same and I bought some! I have 75 BCX of this card! 40 to go!
The cheapest Chaos Legion Rewards went up.
The cheapest Chaos Legion went down.
The cheapest Untamed Rewards went up considerably again.
The cheapest Untamed went down slightly.
The cheapest Beta Rewards went up.
The cheapest Beta went up slightly.
The cheapest Dice went down slightly.
The cheapest Alpha cards went up considerably.
The Cheapest Epic card in the game is the Djinn Renova at $0.323. This is down a bit.
The Cheapest Legendary card in the game is Harklaw today at $1.763. This went up a little.
We are STILL in the golden age of opportunity! Overall I see higher prices... Grab what you can guys! Soon they will all go up again!
Naga Assassin, Pelacor Mercenary, Pelacor Deceiver, Pelacor Conjurer, a potion and 12 DEC
Today, at the time of this writing SPS now at $0.118. Down a little again. So still fluctuating. 86 days left of the airdrops! Get them while you can!
My SPS is as follows:
Let's try achieve 11,500 SPS...
Right, time to build up my savings again! let's go!
41,794 DEC collected Est Value: $65,40.
CP and card collection
So much to process here! I need to look at cards I can potentially max or fill up to the next level up that are a good investment!
I have a total of 278,940CP.
Yesterday I had 278,725 CP.
Thus I went up +215CP.
If you would like anything to be added to this log and assessment, feel free to make a request!
Not playing yet! Join here!
Not playing Splinterlands yet? Join here: https://splinterlands.com?ref=zakludick
Cheers for now!
Credits to @freeztag for the divider!