For a Splinterlands player, when is the best time to buy or sell in the Splinterlands market?
The Price of DEC Fluctuates
The price of DEC has been increasing a lot lately due to the uniswap news and the land pre-sales about to occur in October. But without realizing, this also affects when a Splinterlands player should be buying or selling. Let me explain it with an example.
A month ago, I purchased 1 BCX Crustacean King at 180.211 DEC ($0.104). At the time, the price of 1000 DEC equated to $0.577.
If I had to purchase that same card today, it would only have cost me 134.349 DEC. This is because the price of 1000 DEC is now worth $0.77. This is roundabout a 25% saving in DEC.
When to buy
A splinterlands player will want to buy when the price of DEC is high per USD, i.e. it will cost less DEC to purchase cards.
When to sell
A splinterlands player will want to sell when the price of DEC is low per USD, i.e. the player will receive more DEC when selling cards.
Ultimately, the decision will be up to the player to determine if they want to buy or sell or to buy and flip or to buy and hodl the cards. If you enjoy reading my Splinterlands content, please support me by signing up to playing Splinterlands through my affiliate link: https://splinterlands.com?ref=mercurial9.
- 7 reasons why you should be playing Splinterlands
- Comprehensive guide for new players to Splinterlands
- The biggest mistake all new players should avoid
- Starter deck for the Fire Splinter
- Starter deck for the Water Splinter
- Starter deck for the Earth Splinter
- Starter deck for the Death Splinter
- Starter deck for the Life Splinter
- Starter deck for the Neutral Splinter
Thank you for reading and hope you have a good rest of the day!
I also post my content on the following platforms:
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta