About a week ago @yabapmatt made a change to the COOLDOWN RULES.
-->> Now cards will only be in cooldown if a different player tries to play with the cards in ranked play.
Previously it was triggered and was in cooldown for everyone including the previous player if there was a transaction.
REAL LIFE EXAMPLE
I have been playing an UNTAMED account called @funtamed ... i'm heading to the Carribean this next month and I'm going to let a guildmate use the deck and split 50/50 ... therefore I need to put the cards in a holding account and delegate them back to funtamed account. Previously this would have put the cards into a 7 day waiting period.
But i just did this and then checked and it worked perfectly ... all cards were available to play with the funtamed account.
FYI ... the process took about 1 minute using the NEW BULK VIEW on https://peakmonsters.com/
- Select all cards ... transfer to new account.
- Log out of funtamed log into new account
- Select all cards not already delegated
- Delegate back to funtamed.
Literally a minute
- Yep that's right you will now be able to re-rent a card where the contract ended... just rent that same card again and you should be able to play it no problem
- The only issue is YOU will have to remember what card that was.
TIP: Maybe do a screenshot of the cards you're renting so you can see the card IDs.
- We will eventually upgrade peakmonsters to let you know that YOU were the last player of that card. It's on the to do list.
UPGRADE DELEGATED CARDS
- If you delegate cards to a user and want to upgrade it... you now can.
- You just undelegate the card.
- Combine new cards to the card and make it better
- Delegate the card back to the playing account
Those were the use cases we thought of...
- This can be an amazing benefit to RENTERS and OWNERS.
- We can now develop a feature that helps the renter continue their renting and know that for THEM the card wouldn't be in cooldown because they're the last player who's played with the card.
- We would consider allowing indefinite rentals where the contract keeps renewing automatically...
... BUT we have a much better feature planned for renters.
It will take advantage of this upgrade however.