SHARE YOUR BATTLE Weekly Challenge! KOBOLD MINER
This challenge is for you!
THEME: KOBOLD MINER
ABILITIES: Sneak at level 1
Note from Carrie: You know what's important? Your team. And not just your tank or your backline defender, but literally every single member plays an important role in your potential victory. Side note:this is extra true in life. This week, I focus on one of these important players: Kobold Miner. This was one of my favorite cards in the beginning. First, that belly! The stance! The happiness! I love it all. Plus, 'sneak' was something I quite enjoyed including in my battles. Often support monsters are lower mana and lower stats, but never useless. Highlight this little buddy. He loves it, trust me. Have fun! 😘@carrieallen
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using the KOBOLD MINER.
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why the KOBOLD MINER is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use the KOBOLD MINER often? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week. Please only enter TWO posts a week. This includes the Battle Challenge. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 4 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
Places to learn more, connect and play!
Rewards for this post are split 50/50 to steem.dao (the Hive Development Fund account) and the author.