This challenge is for you!
THEME: RUSTY ANDROID
ABILITIES: Magic Reflect at level 1
Note from Carrie:"I'm Android, Rusty Android." Truth be told, good ol' Rusty has been near and dear to my heart since the beginning... and not so much for his stats. 🤣 But, nonetheless, I still love this guy. He gets a bad rap, being a robot with the last name of 'Android'. It's very confusing and just a pain for Rusty. Anyhoo- He's one of those reward cards that takes 505 to max, which seems like so much. But go take a gander at the market, it's totally doable right now. AND he's neutral, willing and able to take so many hits (and send some magic ones reflecting back). When do you use him? Often? Not so much? Has he been 'sitting on the shelf' for a while? This week let's let Rusty Android shine! 😘@carrieallen
P.S. Eek! Sorry for the late posting. I was having much difficulty staying logged into Hive long enough to post. We've been on the road the last 3 days moving to a new home and staying in hotels with less than lovely internet. But! We've made it! 😍 So, here I am able to post again! This challenge will last a week (like normal), but will overlap with the new one on Monday. As always, have fun!
REMINDER: If you do not own the themed card/monster you are welcome to create a battle post and talk about ANY card/monster. Have fun!
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with RUSTY ANDROID.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands.
Please note: the below questions are suggestions. Things to get you going. Answer them all or answer completely different ones! Make your article shine!
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why they are a good fit with RUSTY ANDROID.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you like RUSTY ANDROID? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday. Note: Rusty started on Wednesday (UTC) and will run until Wednesday October 27th @ 1:30AM UTC.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week. Please only enter TWO posts a week. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 7 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen