SHARE YOUR BATTLE Weekly Challenge! WAR CHAANG
This challenge is for you!
THEME: WAR CHAANG
ATTACK: MELEE & RANGED
ABILITIES: Retaliate at level 1; Trample at level 4.
Note from Carrie: Remember- If you don't have the card of the week, you are welcome to highlight ANY monster! Okay! The War Chaang. One of the few cards (so far) that has a double attack option. I don't find myself using this as often as I think I should. Maybe it's because of the higher mana? Maybe it's because it's a neutral and so far down in my deck when I'm making a team? Maybe I just don't want the sweet elephant to get hurt? 😂 Hard to say... Do you use this often? What's your favorite ruleset for it? Did you know you can use this in 'keep your distance'? I know! I just recently realized this myself! I was pretty excited.😂 Now go! Into the night! And win the battles! 😘@carrieallen
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using the WAR CHAANG.
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why the WAR CHAANG is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use the WAR CHAANG often? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week. Please only enter TWO posts a week. This includes the Battle Challenge. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 4 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
Places to learn more, connect and play!
Rewards for this post are split 50/50 to steem.dao (the Hive Development Fund account) and the author.