Splinterlands is pleased to report that we'll be featured in an upcoming episode of NewsWatch. From their website, newswatchtv.com:
NewsWatch is your trusted source for breaking consumer, technology, travel, health, and entertainment news and reviews. We air on the AMC Network and ION Network.
Splinterlands was selected to have a featured 90 second segment on the show that is scheduled to air in late January.
By the Numbers
- AMC is broadcast to over 95 million households in over 200 TV markets.
- The show will include a 90-second, 1080p broadcast quality video highlighting the Splinterlands game.
Splinterlands will also receive:
- A month-long social media campaign targeting their base of 200k followers and 500k guaranteed online impressions.
- Targeted distribution through news outlets such as Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, the Associated Press, Wired, and Huff Po.
- A display ad marketing Campaign through Google Display Ad network with a guarantee of 1.6M impressions.
Splinterlands continues to push the boundary of what blockchain-based applications have accomplished. We're excited as a company, but we're especially excited for our community that we expect to grow as a result!
Should be fun!
Stay tuned for more updates from the Splinterlands!