HELLO AGAIN, Splinterlands enthusiasts & card traders! Welcome to my entry to @splinterlands SHARE YOUR BATTLE Weekly Challenge!
Click the banner on the left to read all about this challenge!
- 1. Line-up cards as in any standard rule using only Monsters with low Speeds of 1, 2, and 3.
- 2. Do NOT use Monsters with the SLOW ability. My battle, shown below, will tell you why. It is precisely the reason why I chose to feature this particular battle!
Here we go. Watch me battle!
Did my strategy work? It did, with the help of my opponent's placement of the Monster Creeping Ooze in his/her lineup.
I have to note here that the Monster Lineup of my opponent was really great. The combined abilities of the Giant Squid and Creeping Ooze would have substantially limited my team's effectiveness if this was a standard battle.
I am a visual learner and understand better about how the cards behave and perform in battles by watching all my battles from start to finish. I hope that you enjoyed this battle under the Rule REVERSE SPEED and that you likewise learned something from it as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you!
In case you are interested, here are the other Splinterland Battle Weekly Challenge I previously shared.
- Three Rule Sets Using My Life Splinter - Mana 17:My Splinterlands Journey#4
- Watch Me Battle Using Water Splinter - Mana 99! My Splinterlands Journey #5
- Getting in the Game Using the Fire Splinter My Spliterlands Journey #6
- A Battle using GOBLIN MECH My Splinterlands Journey #8
- Battle Rule EARTHQUAKE Can Be Challenging: My Splinterlands Journey #9
In your comments below, please feel free let me know if you have any other suggested card positioning or drop me a tip or two that could help me and others play the game better.
Thank you to @clove71 and @carrieallen whose comments have been a source of encouragement for me. Thanks also to @stokjockey, @senstless, @welshstacker, @mattclarke, @cryptoFrancois, @grapthar, @jonnyla08, and @anouk.nox.spt for the continued help and assistance.