Meet the Team!
@travelgirl @clove71 @isaria @carrieallen
All of us, plus @aggroed & @yabapmatt and other Splinterlands Team Members (when they have a chance), will be seeking out AMAZING Splinterlands content. Amazing. We aren't looking for a pic of your daily rewards... Unless you can somehow wow us within that. We want creative content! We want statistical content! We want fan fiction and art!
These upvotes are serious business. We have the power (muahahahahaha!) to reward you up to $10 USD (or thereabouts) and that number is bound to continue to grow. The upvotes will come from the OLD @steemmonsters account (as that's where the VP is vested). Everything else happens at @splinterlands!
👉 SPLINTERLANDS VS OTHER GAMES!
Note: You are not required to post about other games, though we'd LOVE to see this!
We want to see comparative articles (posts) between Splinterlands and other games. They can be crypto or blockchain-based games or just your everyday run-of-the-mill games folks have grown accustomed to.
Make sure you tag #splinterlands when sharing outside of steem!
Where should you share it?!
Literally, anywhere. Here are some examples to get you started:
How do YOU get an upvote?
- Create AMAZING Splinterlands content on the STEEM blockchain.
- Make it look good. Need help formatting?
- Tag the post spt so you get rewarded in SplinterTalk Tokens too!
- Drop your link below.
- Please note: You do NOT have to share outside of STEEM OR write about the specific prompt for an upvote. We are manually curating often. If you want your post to be seen drop the link below. However, those who DO follow the prompt and DO share outside of STEEM with be eligible for larger upvotes. 🥰
How do YOU get a 100% upvote?
- Do ALL the things above plus
- 👉👉Write an article comparing Splinterlands with another game.
- Share the post to ANOTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM.
- TAG it #splinterlands. (Let's get TRENDING!!)
- Include a link to your shared post in a comment below.
Change to Voting Quantity
From now on you can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week (unless you create something amazing). I've been spreading out the votes as much as I can and giving EVERYONE a vote if they follow the basic rules above, but am finding a lot of people doing the bare minimum. I will now be looking for HIGH-QUALITY POSTS (I was always looking for these) and instead of an auto upvote just for entering I'll likely suggest how to make your post better to earn that upvote.
I (carrieallen) like the idea of larger upvotes rewarding amazing content, rather than smaller and smaller upvotes for everyone regardless of how much time/effort went into their content. Let me know below if you'd rather it this way (smaller upvotes for everyone)!