Acolytes of Helio DAO– financial report
Hello Acolytes, Disciples and fellow Hiveans!
This is Solymi and I bring to you, after a long long time away on the job, our DAO financial report. Unfortunately many things kept me from attending to our guilds finances in the past few weeks and going forth it will not get any easier for me to create content on a regular basis for awhile longer. That said, I will try my best to keep up our financial reports every month. So without further ado let us crunch some numbers!
Did I say numbers? We are recruiting and need to grow our numbers!
How to join our guild:
To join our Guild please complete the below steps:
- Join our Guild Discord channel.
- Once in discord introduce yourself with a bit of your Splinterlands or P2E background and why you are interested.
- Pay our monthly 100 DEC membership fee to @acolytesofhelio
We strive to have an active membership that is interested in both Splinterlands and the idea of working together. As such we have a few requirements:
- Keep current with guild membership fees: 100 Dec per month
Interact with the guild regularly on Discord. Discord is our primary communication medium
- Post on Hive. At the end of the day, we value members that value the Hive environment. Our members have all grown their Hive accounts by actively supporting each other and we expect the same from newer members.
- Purchase at least 1 Cartel token. We work closely with OneUp and the 1UP-Cartel and require members to hold at least 1 token. Check this post for details on the Cartel.
Why join a guild and pay a fee; well because you get benefits to doing so of course.
- Bonus DEC per win: 2-3% currently
- Access to Brawls and Gladiator cards
- Automatic curation from the Guild account for all Hive Posts
- Voting rights on the fate of the guild and its assets.
- Free cards with winning all matches during a brawl
- Access to knowledgeable members to help you build your decks and grow yourself in the P2E world.
HIVEPOWER and HBD
We have increased our Hive power by approximately 10% and I suspect this to increase more and more as we strive to meet our set goal of 500. HBD was recently voted by the Hive Witnesses to implement a 20% APR savings rate. To take advantage, we have moved our liquid HBD over as that is just too juicy to leave out.
Keep in mind that we are a guild and open to suggestions on what we do with our finances. If anyone in the guild has an idea to better utilize our resources or has concerns, please reach out. In fact it would be rather nice to increase our member engagement as we go forward. That is after all a key to getting noticed by the bigger Hive powers at play.
We have increased our stakes in various tribe tokens and at some point I will have the time to actually get rid of all the dust we collected and swap it for something that matters.
- we have increased our SPT stake again and now stand as it can be seen on the next screenshot
- our ONEUP stake has also grown since we get our rewrds for the delegation to the ONEUP-CURATOR account and also made some in post rewards we are of course still far from reaching our goal here but at least we are doing the steps in the right direction
- Since delegating 50% of our MEME to the curation service of the CARTEL we have made a few more and the amount has been staked after the screenshot.
You can have a look at all our hive engine tokens, how they are staked and delegated here: https://peakd.com/@acolytesofhelio/wallet/hive-engine We have a lot of low balance assets dripping in from our UTOPIS stake and from beneficiary rewards if one has set our guild as beneficiary. I sold the dust for SWAP.HIVE and swapped for DEC (Several members are contributing to our guild this way and this is the place to say thanks!) Thanks a lot!
Liquidity pools positions
I added a new position in the DEC:SPS pool but our overall LP holdings have reduced due to the bearish market moves. Main reason for adding the position is to increase our airdrop points to make a few more SPS before the airdrop ends in approx 3 months time.
I started spending the dust credits @oceanbee made with playing our account and bought a few more chaos legion reward cards. This helps us to provide rewards for our members who get a clean sweep in the brawls.
The overall SL market situation is kind of on a declining level with some cards getting into the range of their DEC burn value.
Our card collection including the rewards of the trooper accounts:
total value of cards using market prices: 42,19$
SPS and DEC
Our DEC liquidity has increased again and we have 7k in LPs and the rest can be seen on the next screenshot. DEC has been tanking as all SL assets and one can only hope that this is just temporary and we will see our stars shining soon again.
Our SPS is paired with DEC in the LP and the rest can be seen on the screenshot as well
We are recruiting and we have some nice perks for our members who participate in our recruiting efforts! Let's go everyone we can fill our empty spots if we all work together. Read more about that HERE
Final thoughts suggestions future plans
This is the section where we'd love to open the discussion. You can comment under the post which will be rewarded, and you should also drop the comment in our discord so we can keep track.
I have been absent and inactive in our guilds life and I hope I can be more active but it is hard. I am going to get married in mid May and I have a ton of shit to take care of.
@junkfeathers has kicked himself from the guild and we hope to see him back soon, we respect your decision and really would be happy to have you back sooner or later. We wish you all the best with your music projects.
We need to get some new players in our guild otherwise we will end up decaying downwards and I really do not wish for that at all! I like to see the efforts put in by @kotenoke and would love to see some content by our other members as well!
Any members with positing authority please update this section as needed!
Members who want to play our guild accounts step forward! @cinerotic cards can be played! @splintersharder
cards can be played! installment 70% to operator 30% to the guild. This is still open and I wonder why nobody is stepping forward here. If we can't get players for these accounts we will have to use a botting service so they at least make a few DEC or credits. Thast would put pressure on our DEC liquidity since we would have to pay fees for them.
@solymi council member, minister of finance, leader of acolytes, scapegoat
SupportIf you have a huge HIVE wallet and wish to support the guild, please consider sponsoring @acolytesofhelio in a HBI purchase, or via a card/DEC donation. Delegating tokens (HP, CENT, SPT, or ONEUP) to @acolytesofhelio will help us increase our curation capabilities.
Finally, if you read this post and have no idea what Splinterlands is but want to try it out, please use this link to join the game and this link to join our Discord server to ask us a ton of questions.