Art contest Week 157 // ❤ Djinn Renova ❤
Here i am again for this week art contest, stronger and motived more than ever.
I appreciate very much Djinn Renova card for her ability at Level 1 to
Strenghten : healing all friendly monsters by a +1 health at the start of the battle.
At level 4 she acquires the ability
Triage : heals the friendly back-line monster that has taken the most damage
So she is a wonderful middle tank with a good amount of health and a stunning +3 at speed and a +3 at magic damage
But what is a Djinn?
A djinn is a certain type of spirit in Islam, similar to an angel. Many Muslims believe that a djinn can take the form of an animal or a human.
Sadly the picture in the card deck of Splinterlands does not have the appeal I would like to see for her, so I reinvented another one... more appealing ❤❤❤ and a little bit sexy 😅 ( angelic ? )
Here she is , fully revamped ^^
I liked also seeing her in a different less aggressive dress ... so I gave her another dress color... don't know what do you like more ... I show you them both
Tell me what do you like more... Red one or the Azure one ?
Original Djinn Renova
So here is a link to the initial sketching shapes of my reinterpretation.. a short timelapse video
I already posted it yesterday, because I was thrilled for my first time using the timelapse tecnique... so I was not able to wait and share all together..
❤ ... Now the single steps for the final result ... ❤
1. refining sketch and draw more precisely the shapes
2. adding hairs strokes
3. adding skin tones and color
4. coloring dress whith some highlights and shadows
5. increasing color tones for later on and adding more shadows
6. coloring hairs and adding highlights to them
7. coloring the little ❤ and her eyes too
8. drawing base fro where she appears and move around
9. drawing background (Red Variant)
10. drawing background (Azure Variant)
11. Adding Life symbol (Red Variant)
12. Adding Life symbol (Azure Variant)
And for today that's all.
I hope you like her as much as I do.
ps:" @indayclara I was wondering if this is suitable for being published also in those communities you provided me before, and I would really like to know what do you think of this my drawing... just to be motivated to keep on drawing and publishing or give up... thx"