Share Your Battle - New Counter for Yodin Zaku
Quix had wandered the chaos realm for so long, he’d almost forgotten where his life had begun. Most of the memories only came to him in dreams now, flashes of images that were hard to connect and make any sense of. It was only when he came upon the Ravaged Void and rested by its black well that something stirred within him. It prompted a deep hunger for mana and he became obsessed with magic. Not only that, but the images he saw in his dreams became clearer and he witnessed great dragons. Some of them were native to the realm of chaos and some looked completely alien. Their nature appealed to him and demanded his attention, and so he remained by the void where over time his power grew, the vast emptiness filling him with potent energy ( Official Lore from Splinterlands ).
I got a scholarship from NFTy Arcade. If you are interested in the scholarship then you can submit in this LINK
Let's go through the detail of this Summoner first.
All Monsters have the Knock Out ability.
Fire, Water, Life, Death, & Dragon
Based on the enemy's previous battles, I can predict he will use Fire Splinter and Yodin Zaku as the Summoner. Considering the Summoners and Monsters that I had, I chose Dragon + Water splinter and Quix the Devious as the Summoner to counter Yodin Zaku. There will be a combination of attack, healing, repair, and speed.
Diemonshark lv5 has 3 Melee attacks, 4 Speex, 6 Armors, & 9 Health. Besides his great stats, he also has Trample and Enrage abilities. I can say that he is a strong tank and damage dealer as well. He is weak to magic attacks but I believe the enemy will use the Melee and Ranged attacks.
Flying Squid lv 6 has 3 Melee attacks, 4 Speed, and 8 health. He has Reach and Blind abilities. IMO, He is the best pair for Diemonshark in the Water splinter. The most important is he has a Blind ability which increased the chance of avoiding enemy attacks. It would help to reduce the Blast effect to happen in the battle.
Deeplurker lv6 has 4 Melee attacks, 3 Speed, and 7 health. He has Opportunity and Poison abilities. A combination of those abilities is so deadly.
Merdaali Guardian is a no-attack Monster. She has Tank Heal and Repair abilities to support Diemonshark in the first position. She would help Diemonshark to survive as long as possible in the battle.
Angelic Mandarin lv5 has 2 Ranged attacks, 3 Speeds, and 6 Health. He has Triage ability which could heal the back-line Monsters in the allies team. So he will heal Flying Squid which I believe will get the most damage from the Blast effect.
Supply Runner lv6 has 2 Ranged attacks, 4 Speed, and 6 Health. He has Swiftness which increases the speed of the allies. My Monsters need to kill the enemy Monsters as soon as possible to prevent the Blast effect to happen.
- The enemy used the Fire splinter and Yodin Zaku as expected. He used lineups as follows:
- Round 1 started with buff and debuff process by both team as follows :
Summary of round 1 :
- Spark Pixies attack first in the battle and target Diemonshark. He managed to apply the Stun effect on the Diemonshark and make him lose his turn in the 1st round.
- The 2nd attacker is Exploding Dwarf. He managed to deal 10 damage to Diemonshark which destroy his armor and reduced his health by 7. The reason why Exploding Dwarf could deal 10 damage is because of the Knock out ruleset which does double damage when the target is stunned.
- The difference of Speed and also the Blind effect from Flying Squid causes Lava Launcher's attack to be missed in the Turn 31.
- There are 4 Monsters that died in the 1st round which are Exploding Dwarf, Spark Pixies, Creeping Ooze from the enemy team, and Diemonshark from my team.
Summary of round 2 :
- The enemy's Supply Runner tried to attack Flying Squid but missed at the beginning of round 2.
- Deeplurker and Flying Squid are healed by Merdaali Guardian and Angelic Mandarin.
- Lava Spider managed to attack Merdaali Guardian in the 3rd position and cause blast effect to Deeplurker and Angelic Mandarin.
- No Monsters die in round 2.
Summary of round 3 :
- My Supply Runner managed to kill Lava Launcher at the beginning of round 3.
- Lava Spider tried to attack Merdaali Guardian but missed this time.
- Deeplurker managed to kill Supply Runner at the end of round 3.
Summary of round 4 :
- Lava Spider couldn't attack anymore in the first position.
- Supply Runner, Flying Squid, and Angelic Mandarin take turns attacking and killing Lava Spider.
DID MY STRATEGY WORK?
Yes, my strategy works effectively.
Enemy Monsters have huge damage attacks but they also have poor health.
Strategy of double healing and Blind effect really work in the battle.
Before Chaos Legion was released, I almost couldn't win against Yodin Zaku and Llama users in the battle. But now is different, I could win against them although not every battle but at least there is a 50% chance of winning.
IMO, cards from Chaos Legion edition are strong and worth to be invested. That's why I invest more than $300 to buy the cards.
If you haven't signup for this cool play-to-earn game then please use my referral in this LINK.