Blitz Contest № 140 (№89 - Second Chance) - Guess what's behind the scenes - Prize 50 Ecency Points 2 CTP 10 PAL 10 SPT coin in liquid - Who's the odd one out at the Christmas party?
Morning news of our competition.
Today "Blitz Contest № 133 - Guess what's behind the scenes - Prize 50 Ecency Points 2 CTP 10 PAL 10 SPT coin in liquid - Name everything unnecessary in the city square!" goes to the archive of unsolved contests and a link to it you can see at the bottom of the post.
Until we found out who was superfluous in the city square perhaps the reason was that the weather was calm and there was no rain, so that everything superfluous disappeared from the picture.
Before we move on to the competition, I want to let you know that the JAHM coin burning initiative is hot and the coals are hot.
The daily burning of JAHM coins can be seen in my information posts that I publish in the afternoon, inviting you to take part in the next contest. Here is yesterday's JAHM coin burning: JAHM - BBQ - New season - 09/22/2023.
Burning 50 JAHM coins every day when I refuse to vote in the Reggaejahm community to improve the economic atmosphere of this coin.
Read carefully the original task of the competition and pay attention to the previous answers given by the contestants, so as not to be repeated.
If you work as a foreman and you need to prepare payroll statements every month then it is important for you to know which of the employees on your team worked and which ones were loitering around the site with nothing to do.
And it doesn’t matter if it’s building a house or installing a holiday tree you shouldn’t equalize costs but pay as people deserve, but for this at a minimum you need to be careful and separate the wheat from the chaff.***
Remind me how many extra people are there who are not involved in setting up the holiday tree in this picture.
You will need to name everything superfluous.
1. Orange crane.
2. A worker in a helmet and a vest, who, apparently, had a good lunch before the celebration.
3. The man in the black coat bowed his head.
4. Worker in green pants.
5. The man in the black jacket turned his back on us.
6. A worker with a chainsaw bent over a Christmas tree.
7. Rope stretched to the left.
8. Christmas tree.
9. The shadow of a man on a tree trunk.
10. Rope stretched to the right.
11. A worker in a helmet looks up.
12. A worker in a helmet and a vest looks down, apparently he will fall asleep now.
13. The worker looks stupidly at the tree and probably annoys everyone with this.
14. A man in a black cap pretends to leave and wants to see the reaction of his subordinates.
15. A worker with a chainsaw in his hands has very serious intentions.
16. Where a lot of people have gathered, the barista should not sleep and hot coffee is right there.
17. In this crowd, the spaniel lost his master.
18. A mongrel has never seen a purebred dog and decided to meet a spaniel.
19. Who hung this bad taste here? I understand that safety comes first, but this warning tape annoys me.
20. To send me an answer to this contest do you need a postage stamp?
What is redundant here?
Will you remind me?
Remind you that you can buy some "help" !
So today I'm announcing "Blitz Contest № 140 (№89 - Second Chance) - Guess what's behind the scenes - Prize 50 Ecency Points 2 CTP 10 PAL 10 SPT coin in liquid - Who's the odd one out at the Christmas party?".
- You have to make an assumption:
Look closely at the photograph and identify any characters or elements of the photograph that are numbered as those that should be excluded from this photograph as superfluous.*
It may be a simple decision based on logic but also something that is impossible to predict.
The winner will receive 50 Ecency Points 2 CTP 10 PAL 10 SPT coin in their wallet.
As a tip, contestants can receive ALIVE, WINEX, BEER, PIZZA, CTP, HUG, LUV, BBH, MEME, PGM, VSC coins.
The receipt of certain tips depends only on the availability of such an opportunity at the time when you posted your answer.
There are no preferences the only exception is cases when for technical reasons, a participant cannot receive one or another type of tip, these are special cases when we are waiting for the time when we can give a person a tip that he can receive.
All contestants are rewarded with tips but courage being the first is always respected and the interaction of participants with each other in our contests is welcomed.
I recommend ALIVE coin holders to participate in the ALIVE betting contest organized by Dear @flaxz, which takes place every Friday, but bets must be made before every Thursday, this will allow you to multiply your ALIVE coins and get the right to tip ALIVE.
1. The freedom of unlimited thought is welcome but you can be laconic, lol.
2. You can support this fun or for this you have neither the strength nor the opportunity in any case you can take part in this competition.
3. Share with friends or don't share simple take these coins! :)
4. Communication within the competition brings more tips remember this verbosity is welcome!
5. The winner if he wishes before I provide a complete photograph may be offered the option to increase the prize by 3 times if he guesses the exact location of the missing element of the picture perhaps its color or something else according to the additional question of the jury.
6. Within six days you can change your answer to the question three times. The final answer will be the last answer you gave.
7. In the event that several contestants give the correct answer to the question posed the winner will be the one who gave the correct answer first.
8. Blitz function: If you are 100% or more lol sure that your answer is correct and you don't want to reap seven days before the winners are announced or before the contest is sent to the unsolved mysteries archive, you can send me 20 JAHM coins by indicating this in your comment along with transaction link.
If your answer is incorrect you will lose 20 JAHM coins which I will then burn but if you are correct you will receive your coins and prize back according to the terms of the contest.
Your actions under paragraph 8 of the contest rules:
Under your answer to the contest question, write that you are confident in your answer and ask for "Blitz" and provide a link to the transaction of transferring 20 Jahm coins to @roninrelax.
If your answer is correct, the contest will stop and you will be declared the winner.
If your answer turns out to be incorrect, you will receive the comment "Competition continues", please note, in this case, the chances of winning those who give their answer after you will increase.*
Recommendations for contestants:
Your activity and interaction in the form of comments in the contest is the key to getting more tips which means that your work and courage are better rewarded.
The earlier you enter the competition the higher the chance of getting the most delicious tips.
Buy "Contest Organizer's Help":
If you have a desire to win the contest, but need some additional information that can guide you on the right path in finding clues you can purchase the Contest Organizer's Help by paying it with JAHM coins which you can purchase on the market JAHM coins in HIVE-ENGINE.
Link to the JAHM coin market - https://hive-engine.com/trade/JAHM
- 1 hint - 2 JAHM
- 2 hints - 10 JAHM
- 3 hints - 20 JAHM
You buy a JAHM coin, send it to my wallet and write a comment where you ask for a hint and provide a link to the transaction about transferring the coin.
Note that the clue will be fairly simple and not point to obvious signs of the object for example if the answer to the riddle was "cucumber" then the clue might be...crunching. :)
The purchased hint that you buy will be visible to all contestants so you have to hurry so that you can use it, lol.
But any clue is the way forward not back.
All received JAHM coins will be burned by me in the BBQ.
This contest will be active for the next 6 days.
I remind you that contest No. 134 will be active for another 0 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 135 will be active for another 1 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 136 will be active for another 2 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 137 will be active for another 3 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 138 will be active for another 4 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 139 will be active for another 5 days (expires today) join us!
Contests, the numbers of which have been missed, have already been closed and the winner has been announced.
Archive of unsolved riddles prize 10 JAHM:
Contests in which the correct answer to the riddle was not received remain in the archive and you can test your strength and for the correct answer get a prize of 10 JAHM Coins which you can spend on buying tips for new contests.
Contest № 90 Contest № 91 Contest № 92 Contest № 93 Contest № 94 Contest № 95 Contest № 96 Contest № 97 Contest № 98 Contest № 99 Contest № 100 Contest № 101 Contest № 103 Contest № 104 Contest № 105 Contest № 106 Contest № 108 Contest № 109 Contest № 110 Contest № 111 Contest № 112 Contest № 113 Contest № 114 Contest № 115 Contest № 116 Contest № 117 Contest № 118 Contest № 119 Contest № 120 Contest № 121 Contest № 122 Contest № 123 Contest № 124 Contest № 125 Contest № 126 Contest № 127 Contest № 128 Contest № 129 Contest № 130 Contest № 131 Contest № 132 Contest № 133
You can learn about the daily burning of JAHM coins from our informational, daily Post, such as this one JAHM - BBQ - New Season