Got me a fire daily!
Fire is one of my favorite Splinters to play. I love the health/melee buff on Tarsa on hard hitters such as Living Lava or Tenyii Striker and when I'm feeling saucy, the speed bonus on Pyre is a lot of fun.
A pretty standard setup for me when not worried about mana limits would be:
- Living Lava for that large health value and damage to attackers with that 3-4 Melee.
- Radiated Brute for that reach and to have another beefy buffer before the enemy starts nailing my dps.
- Speaking of dps, here is usually where I'll throw the Tenyii Striker.
- Might as well throw in a Serpentine Spy for the extra Opportunity.
- Djinn Apprentice for that skirt around armor and Shield.
- Lastly a Fire Elemental for that Splash damage to take out smaller targets en mass.
Considering I'm a f2p player and these are just with the cards that I started with, 100% it can be improved. Any tips, changes, or ire (lol) you might have for me?