EQUALIZER! Weekly Battle Mage Secrets!
Hello Splinters Family, Welcome back
Every week we have the challenge to share battle certain rulesets. We will explain the strategy we use for that ruleset. For this week, we are featuring the Equalizer ruleset.
All units start with the same health, based on the highest health on either team.
Buffs and debuffs are done afterward - this impacts base health.
In this ruleset expect some monsters will use high damage or more armor but low health on the battlefield. There are also some monsters with low health with special abilities or low mana and low health. I will show some of the monsters with high damage and 1 health monster even you max it out.
HIGH DAMAGE MONSTER
This monster has a high-damage attack but only 4 health. You can use this monster in high mana battles in this ruleset.
This monster's only 1 health even if you max it out.
- Back to Basic
- 50 Mana Cap
Because one of the rulesets is counterspell I used Quix to lessen the damage of the ranged attacker.
- DIEMONSHARK - I expected my opponent will also use a range attacker I place Diemonshark as a tank. The 6 armor can help to protect the monster in the range or melee attackers.
- DJINN CHWALA - 2nd position Melee attacker with 6 armor. Next tank if die the 1st position monster. The 6 armor of Chiwala can protect the monster in the range or melee attackers.
- GARGOYA DEVIL - ranged attacker As I plan I will use a melee with range attack because of the presence of a counterspell ruleset. To avoid additional damage from every attack. This is also a low health monster because of the equalizer possible the health of this monster will be equal to the highest health on the battlefield.
- NAGA ASSASSIN - A dragon range attacker with 1 range damage, 3 health, and 5 speed. Because of the equalizer possible, the health of this monster will be equal to the highest health on the battlefield.
- RUNIC SKYCLAW - Another range attacker from dragon monster with 3 range damage, 3 armor, 5 health, and, 6 speed. Because of the presence of the Back to basic ruleset the flying and snipe ability of the monster is disabled.
- SEA STALKER - A ranged attacker from water with 4 range damage, 5 health, and 3 speed.Because of the presence of the Back to basic ruleset the flying and snipe ability of the monster is disabled.
ROUND BY ROUND BATTLE
- No summoner has the ability to scattershot all attacks going to the tank of both sides. My Diemonshark got 6 direct damage to health because of the mage attacker. Because of the presence of a counterspell, all mage attackers of my opponent got return damage.
- In this round both our Diemonshark dies. The 2nd position monster steps forward to 1st position.
- In this round, my Chiwala dies heavenly damage to the mage attacker. Wave brood of the opponent also heavenly damage. not enough damage to eliminate in this round.
- Battle ended in round 8. The last monster my opponent reminds is Kulu Swimhunter he can not attack in the 1st position.
Using the ranged attacker in this battle is more successful than using the mage attacker. And because the equalizer is activated all my low health monsters like Naga Assassin and Gargoya Devil got additional health equal to the health of high health on the battlefield which is wave brood.
Because I don't have any mage attacker monsters. No monster got the additional damage effect of counterspell.
Become part of this wonderful play-to-earn game and enjoy the awesome gaming along with rewards. To join just click below image.
All the images in this article are credited to splinterlands.com