Explosive Weaponry: Weekly Battle Mage Secrets!
Hello Splinters Family, Welcome back
Another week Another Battle Mage Secrets challenge, Every week we have the challenge to share battle certain rulesets. We will explain the strategy we use for that ruleset. To join this weekly challenge just follow Splinterlands.
All units gain the Blast ability.
Additional damage is equivalent to main damage divided by 2, rounded up.
Include a unit with Reflection Shield in your lineup to absorb blast damage and protect your back line.
In this ruleset, All monsters have a blast ability. For every attack hit by the opponent the back line receives additional damage equivalent to the main damage divided by 2, rounded up.
To protect the back line monster from the blast effect you can use the reflection ability. Reflection ability can absorb blast damage. If the reflection ability is not available you can lessen the damage of the blast effect using additional armor for physical damage and Void for magic damage.
All this ability can lessen the damage of the blast effect to the back line monster.
For the offensive you can use the scattershot ability to avoid the monster with the reflection shield ability in the back line. The fastest you can attack the better.
- Explosive Weaponry
- Lost Legendaries
- 52 Mana Cap
I use Kelya to give speed and armor to all monsters. The additional armor can help to less the damage of earthquake and blast effects. While the additional speed gives an advantage for an offensive attack.
- DIEMONSHARK - Tank for this battle, Melee attacker with trample and enrage ability. I select Diemonshark as a tank because of its high health and armor. The speed of Diemonshark is also a factor because one of the rulesets is Explosive Weaponry I need a fast monster so that they will be first to attack.
- ARKEMIS THE BEAR - 2nd position monster, Melee attacker with protect and halving ability. I select Arkemis to include in the battle to give extra armor to all monsters.
- VENARI WAVESMITH - 3rd position monster, Magic attacker with protect ability. I select Arkemis to include in the battle to give extra armor to all monsters.
- NERISSA TRIDAWN - 4th position monster, Magic attacker with no ability but high damage attacker. I select Nerissa because of its high life and damage for offensive purposes.
- AXEMASTER - 5th position monster, Ranged attacker with double strike ability. Because one of the rulesets is Explosive Weaponry I need a fast monster Axemaster that has 4-speed plus the double strike ability help to give a double blast effect to the opponent.
- SUPPLY RUNNER - Last position monster, Ranged attacker with swiftness ability. The speed of the Supply Runner and the additional speed given to all monster help in the battle.
ROUND BY ROUND BATTLE
- In this round, 2 monsters die in the opponents and 1 monster die in my side
- Earthquake activated, All non-fly monsters receive 2 melee damage.
- Only 2 rounds to end the battle, opponents receive double damage from direct attack and blast effect.
- Speed is important if you will play offense.
- Additional armor make lessen the effect of blast in the back line if you don't have a reflection shield.
Become part of this wonderful play-to-earn game and enjoy the awesome gaming along with rewards. To join just click the below image.
All the images in this article are credited to splinterlands.com