This challenge is for you!
ABILITIES: Snipe at level 1; Snare at level 6
Note from Carrie: Hey, friends! First, you've likely noticed, but we've moved the Battle Challenge to Tuesdays! The last couple of weeks the bot being sick put us a touch behind and now I like Tuesdays better! 🤣 Okay! MANTOID TIME! I ain't gonna lie- I'm not very good at remembering all my neutral monsters. In fact, I'm bad at it, very bad. 🤣 So, this week, I kinda wanna focus on neutrals (for myself) and what better one to start with? (No really, tell me. Is there a better one???) I like this guy's stance. It's like a dance, but you know something horrible is about to come. I like that's he's go Snipe right off and I can't complain about a 3 hit for cheap (6 mana is pretty alright). Use him! Make me proud! 😘@carrieallen
REMINDER: If you do not own the themed card/monster you are welcome to create a battle post and talk about ANY card/monster. Have fun!
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with the MANTOID.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands.
Please note: the below questions are suggestions. Things to get you going. Answer them all or answer completely different ones! Make your article shine!
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why they are a good fit with the MANTOID.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you like the MANTOID? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every TUESDAY.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week. Please only enter TWO posts a week. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 7 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
Rewards for this post are burned.🔥