This challenge is for you!
THEME: MUSHROOM SEER
ABILITIES: Silense at level 1; Poison at level 5
Note from Carrie: Salutations, my fine Splinterlandian friends! Hope this Wednesday finds you winning all your battles and gaining all the DEC! Enter: The Mushroom Seer. I love this art. I even have it on shirt. No joke. He's saying, "Do you even Monster, bruh?" From back when we were Steem Monsters. 🥰 Anywho, I'm kinda surprised I've never highlighted this little buddy. He was one of the early reward cards and although slow (I mean, come on, he's a MUSHROOM), he's got a lot going on. His magic attack is respectable and starting off with the silence ability is pretty handy, especially in those lower levels. And as any good mushroom hunter knows, poison comes into play at level 5. I like it when things get poisoned, it's so satisfying. Except when it's me, then it's dumb. 🤣 So, is this one of your most played cards? Has he been forgotten for others? Where's he best used? Share with us! We all want to know! 😘@carrieallen
REMINDER: If you do not own the themed card/monster you are welcome to create a battle post and talk about ANY card/monster. Have fun!
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with the MUSHROOM SEER.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- NOTE: Your posts will NOT be re-Tweeted from the Official Splinterlands Twitter unless you take time to create an actual THUMBNAIL. Sticking the image of the character at the top of your post looks horrible when shared on social media. You are welcome to use the same THUMBNAIL/COVER that is in this post or check out THIS POST for how to create your own.
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands.
Please note: the below questions are suggestions. Things to get you going. Answer them all or answer completely different ones! Make your article shine!
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why they are a good fit with the MUSHROOM SEER.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you like the MUSHROOM SEER? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every TUESDAY.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account. P.S. You get bigger ones when you follow all the suggestions. 😎
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week, per human. Please only enter TWO posts a week. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 7 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
| SPLINTERLANDS.COM | SPLINTERLORE | BLOG | DISCORD | TELEGRAM |