SHARE YOUR BATTLE Weekly Challenge! SAND WORM
This challenge is for you!
THEME: SAND WORM
ABILITIES: Sneak at level 1; Snare at level 6; Piercing at level 10
Note from Carrie: Happy Friday Jr., everyone! While I enjoyed some focus on abilities the last couple of weeks and will get back to them, it's time for another monster card! This one I'm sure many of you know and love. It's quite a beast of a reward card! Pricy in mana, but packs a huge wallop in all other departments. Do use this only when you have mana to spare or would you send it to battle alone? Well, with the chicken too, obviously. 😉 Have you used it in the 2nd position? What about in the back? I do love a good sneaker and once he hits level 6 he can reach those flyers with ease. Show me all the ways he wins for you! 😘@carrieallen
REMINDER: If you do not own the themed card/monster you are welcome to create a battle post and talk about ANY card/monster. Have fun!
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with the SAND WORM.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands.
Please note: the below questions are suggestions. Things to get you going. Answer them all or answer completely different ones! Make your article shine!
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why they are a good fit with the SAND WORM.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you like the SAND WORM? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account. P.S. You get bigger ones when you follow all the suggestions. 😎
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week, per human. Please only enter TWO posts a week. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 7 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
Curators are rewarded with higher upvotes on their posts and are allowed up to three per week, rather than two. This is our way of saying "Thank you!"
Did you know that the Splinterlands Twitter was unfairly suspended? Help us fight back by using #freesplinterlands when you share your posts!
| SPLINTERLANDS.COM | Splintershards (SPS) | BLOG | DISCORD | TELEGRAM |