Ultimate guide to Splinterlands: A Collection of Articles and Guides 2021 | Splinterlands #100
Today is a special moment; I am writing my 100th splinterlands article! Never would've I expected this journey to go on for so long when I started my splinterlands journey in July 2020. Firstly, I am grateful to be part of this beautiful community and a special thanks to Carrie Allen (@carrieallen) for keeping the community active by offering initiatives like social media and weekly battle challenges. Those initiatives have been instrumental in allowing me to learn, grow and strengthen my splinterlands collection!
Well, you may be wondering - what's up with this guys clickbait title? Don't worry; I am getting to it!! I have learnt a lot about the game and have spent a lot of time writing about the game. This post will serve as a collection of helpful guides, tips and important things I have written about the game over the past year.
Why should you play the game?
Apart from being one of the most popular blockchain games, it also provides you with an opportunity to earn rewards and cryptocurrency. I did a post that summarises seven key reasons why you should be playing splinterlands.
New to the game?
Splinterlands can be daunting to a new player, and therefore I put together a comprehensive guide on how to play splinterlands.
Are you struggling to win? Here are 3 tips to help you win more splinterlands battles.
This section focuses on cards that may be used as starter decks, cheaper alternatives to more expensive cards, cheap OP cards etc., i.e. anything to do with splinterlands cards!
- Starter deck for the Fire Splinter
- Starter deck for the Water Splinter
- Starter deck for the Earth Splinter
- Starter deck for the Death Splinter
- Starter deck for the Life Splinter
- Starter deck for the Neutral Splinter
- Starter deck for the Dragon Splinter
Increase your collection for free?
Cheap OP cards
- Cheaper alternatives to Lord Arianthus
- Cheaper alternatives to Spirit of the Forest
- Cheaper alternatives to Hydra
Top Card Lists
This section is dedicated to anything about the splinterlands market, collection values etc.
Estimating collection value
- Best time to buy and sell splinterlands cards?
- Which splinterlands cards have the highest spread %?
- 5 reasons why splinterlands cards are increasing in value
- Comparing splinterlands markets - Hive vs. WAX
- Are there good deals on Atomichub for splinterlands players?
- What will happen to splinterlands NFTs when land is released?
One of the main things about splinterlands is that it has a thriving community, and the engagement is some of the best I have seen. This post breaks down the 4 reasons why I enjoy the splintertalk community and 1 area to work on as a splintertalk community.
There's a lot more to learn, of course, and there are more awesome writers out there, but I hope these collections of articles have been helpful to the broader community of splinterlands. If you enjoy reading my Splinterlands content, please follow and support me by signing up to playing Splinterlands through my affiliate link: https://splinterlands.com?ref=mercurial9.
Thank you for reading and hope you have a good rest of the day!